Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tidbits





Did you know that I make pasties? Did you know that I make damn awesome pasties?

Did you know that I specialize in "super spinner" pasties?

Yes Ma'am. Guaranteed to spin with ease, all of my super spinners start at $20.00 per pair and once you top that with swarovski's, well you have to call for pricing on those. Here are some scrumptious photos. I make custom shapes and sizes as well. Just so you know. Stop by the merch booth at the Lollies show this weekend and check out my sweet creations. Toppings for your top! You can email me at blackmariahdallas@gmaildotcom if you would like a custom set created just for you. order a set. See the sparkley pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I should be contacting you on Etsy but I saw the photo here... Would it be possible to get a pair of those skull pasties by Oct. 30th? Ah, I'll email ya on Etsy as well!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete