Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wardrobe malfunction.

So last night I had a first. I put my gloves on for my fan number nad realized one of the piies was still rolled inside of the glove. OH dear. I heard my soundbyte playing and knew I was seconds away from the music starting. I struggled to get the finger out and with my other hand gloved, it was impossible. I sucked it up and got out to my fan chair and just did the number with four gloved fingers on my right hand, and my pinky rolled up against my hand. The strength it took to keep from laughing was amazing. My first glove removal was that right hand and I was sure once I starated taking each finger off with my teeth that everyone would notice I only had four fingers.......not one person caught it.

When clothes give you hell, just keep moving and taking them off.
*wiping brow*

No comments:

Post a Comment